04 May 2014

Stamp Saturday, on Sunday

I'm planning on getting back to regular Stamp Saturday posts soon, but in the meantime, here's a little bit about some rubber stamp stickers I made recently. 


Everything starts as sketches, of course. In this case, I needed to make some one inch round stickers, so I drew a few pages of one inch circles to doodle in.


Once I picked the designs I liked, I cut the stamps from white rubber erasers (in this case I got them all out of one eraser).


I tested the final stamps with a couple of different stamp pads to see which would work better. Then I stamped them on some sticker paper that I had already letterpress printed a wood grain background on and cut the circles from on my die-cutter.


I ended up with quite a few extra, so I packaged some up for sale. 20 stickers per sheet, three different designs.




No comments: