08 January 2014

Things Accomplished This Week

I'm afraid this week's post isn't going to be very exciting. Just a list of stuff I wrote and published this week. I'll probably, eventually, do a separate weekly update post at the end of the week and put up something more interesting on Wednesdays. But I'm lacking in sleep this week, so this is all you get.


I've also thumbnailed and pencilled the next four pages of Fey, but haven't quite managed to get them inked yet.

I've also been reading a lot, and I'm thinking of keeping track of what I've read again in a new 50 Books challenge. Except since I know I'm going to read more than 50 YA books this year, on account of work, I'll aim for 50 YA books, 50 adult fiction, 50 non-fiction, and 50 graphic novels. That's only a little more than I've managed in previous years. Sure, maybe it will be too much, but I'm more curious about how many I'll get to than in actually hitting the goal.

So, here's what I've read so far:

YA Books

  1. See Jane Run by Hannah Jayne
  2. Witch Finder by Ruth Warburton


Non-Fiction

  1. Artists on Comics Art edited by Mark Salisbury
  2. Invaders from the North: How Canada Conquered the Comic Book Universe by John Bell
Graphic Novels

  1. The Tomorrow Girl and Other Stories by Aaron Diaz (aka Dresden Codak)
  2. The Replacement God by Zander Cannon
Hunh. Six books in one week. That's kind of a lot.

And that's it for now. I'll try for something more exciting next week.

No comments: