08 May 2010

[BFG] Latest Reading: A Bit of Urban Fantasy

I seem to have somehow ended up with a whole bunch of books in progress. I think it may be time to sit down and finish a few before I start any new ones. Anyway, here's what I've actually finished since my latest reading post back in February.
  1. Swim the Moon by Paul Brandon (fiction) buy from amazon
  2. Widdershins by Charles deLint (fiction) buy from amazon
  3. The Rosetta Key by William Dietrich (fiction) buy from amazon
  4. The Unwritten Vol. 1: Tommy Taylor and the Bogus Identity by Mike Carey and Peter Gross (comics/graphic novel) buy from amazon
  5. The Boilerplate Rhino by David Quammen (non-fiction) buy from amazon

So, I continued my small streak of urban fantasy, in both fiction and comics. The Unwritten is pretty great, and because I haven't being paying as much attention to comics in the last few years as I used to, it was a total surprise when I found it in the bookstore.

And yes, I've added Amazon associate links. I don't expect to make much, if any, money off them, but whatever I do get will undoubtedly go towards more books and comics (or maybe videogames), some of which I'll write actual reviews of.

No comments: