26 February 2010

Writing

Just a quick note. I've been blogging a bit about writing (so far a very little bit, but will do more as I get myself back in gear) over on my other blog BFG. That doesn't mean I won't write about my writing here, just that most of the writing I've been doing lately fits BFG subject matter better. When I do some more writing about craft, I'll blog about it here.

It may turn out to be a bad idea, trying to separate these two parts of my life. In reality, of course, they're quite well integrated in me. But I realize that the people who come to this blog (besides friends and family who have been reading since the beginning) are most likely expecting to read about my art and craft, not about video games and comics (though, of course, I also draw comics, so that's part of my art, too).

Anyway, back to work.

1 comment:

Mewes Mountain Arts said...

I have nominated you for the Sunshine Award. Check it out:

http://mewesmountainartsandcrafts.blogspot.com/2010/03/sunshine-award.html

Nice work!!