08 January 2008

Winter 08 Schedule

Unless, things change, which they very well might, my schedule for this semester will look something like this:

Monday
  • day off for doing homework


Tuesday
  • 9am - 12:30pm (ish) work at Dawson Printshop
  • 1pm - 5:30pm Intermediate Intaglio


Wednesday
  • internship at Leaf by Leaf


Thursday
  • 9am - ? work at Dawson Printshop
  • ? - 5pm (ish) internship at Dawson Printshop


Friday
  • 9am - 11am Narrative and Craft (art history)
  • 1pm - 5:30pm Intermediate Intaglio


Saturday
  • more or less free for homework and social life (hey, I sort of have one now)
  • possibly some more internship hours at Leaf by Leaf in the afternoon


Sunday
  • homework, social life, sleep, etc


So, busy, but not unmanageable. There may also be more work hours at the Dawson Printshop if I seem to be keeping up with coursework and internship hours all right.

And, in other news, if you don't have a Facebook page and want to see various odds and ends of photos I've been posting (summer road trips, pets, cute boys, odds and ends), um . . . you'll just have to get Facebook. I might post a few things here, and art stuff will eventually end up on deviantART (I've started bringing prints home, and hope to get around to photographing them soon), but most of the odd stuff will end up on Facebook, visible only to my Facebook friends. If you don't know how to get on Facebook, I suggest asking the nearest 12-or-13-year-old girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.