02 June 2005

Small Technical Glitches

I've noticed the odd thing about this blog that doesn't quite work. First, I managed to post the same comment twice, but couldn't delete it. As far as I could see, the little trash can icon I should have for deleting just wasn't there. Course, I just now figured out that I can do it from the "Post a Comment" window. Next, I noticed that the stats for my blog are waaay out of date. It's said I have three hundred and something posts for . . . well, months anyway. And all the "recent posts" that show up in my profile are from November last year. There was something else, too, but now I can't remember what it was. Also, there is no space between the end of the post and its comments--probably I can tweak that in my template code. Anyway, I'm wondering if it's because my template is one of the old pre-updated Blogger ones. I like it, though, and I won't switch to a new one unless too many things go wrong.

No comments: