14 September 2004

The League Of Extaordinary Reading

So I finally got back to my reading everything alluded to in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Figuring in the prose section of League volume two, this is going to take a very, very long time. But that's fine with me. With Sir Doyle out of the way (actually, he isn't, as I still have the Professor Challenger material to read, but I have to find it first), I've tackled Jules Verne. I've started with 20, 000 Leagues Under the Sea. I think I'm in love with Jules Verne. I've also got a book called The Jules Verne Companion or some such (haven't got it to hand) that my ex-brother-in-law leant me. I've only got two others of Verne's books, but the library should be able to provide me with more. After that, I'll probably start on H.G. Wells. And speaking of H.G. Wells, here's some cool news.

No comments: