29 July 2004

What Kind of Elitist are You?

Some of those questions had more than one good answer. (Actually, most of the questions had at least two good answers.)
HASH(0x88ab6e8)
You speak eloquently and have seemingly read every
book ever published. You are a fountain of
endless (sometimes useless) knowledge, and
never fail to impress at a party.
What people love: You can answer almost any
question people ask, and have thus been
nicknamed Jeeves.
What people hate: You constantly correct their
grammar and insult their paperbacks.


What Kind of Elitist Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

2 comments:

Rowena Hart said...

Hmmmm. I'm a "Book and Language" snob as well, but I find that result rather odd because I didn't choose many of the bookish answers. I chose a lot of answers that dealt with food and alcohol...perhaps I'm a "Sated and Inebriated Book and Language Snob"?

Unknown said...

Heh. I think I split most of my other answers between food ones and art ones. Maybe I'm just a snob-in-general.