16 February 2003

So I'm going to be moving. Don't know where to yet, but somewhere. And so I have begun to pack, to get all the clutter out of the way so the house will look nice when people come to look at it. I have an awful lot of clutter. And an awful lot of action figures. And how come a few shelves worth of books translate into many, many boxes of books? It's all a mystery.


I just finished reading E.M. Forster's Aspects of the Novel late last night. It's a thought-provoking book, at least for writerly types like me. I'm currently writing a review of it for my About Creative Writing for Teens site (yes, I am an About Guide; you can be, too).


I keep working away at my comic. And my fiction. I want to enter a contest that ends on the 28th of February, so I'd better get some serious work done . . .

No comments: